In today’s world, technologies are updated from time to time and Company want to adopted that technologies for compete high, stable in market, to earn profit high. In 2023 AI model is popular and most of company need to adopt these challenges very early to stay in market. As Dabbala Rajagopal “Raj” Reddy is the father of artificial Intelligence India.
Early the last 500 years, the industry take changes in technologies and provide employment, changed lifestyles, Helped in economic growth, Income of Employees, etc. India is first in population in the world and there is an effective Demographic Dividend in India.
Demographic Dividend is an opportunity and challenge also.
- As work power effective improvement the government of India should invest in School and health facilities.
- Innovative ideas environment made up.
- Equality in gender, Women’s empowerment and women’s rights.
First, we focus on skills and apprenticeship training.
Five Industries fights
- Industry 1.0 : 1780 the first fight evaporate water and water operated the machines that give output things is our industry focused on.
- Industry 2.0 : After 100 years ago the Germany, America and Britain start new technologies fight. In this Electrical energy operate machine used by them.
- Industry 3.0 : In 1970 Industry start Robotics, Computer and Electronic used for making easy ans effective outputs products.
- Industry 4.0 : In this Industry Use four things are:
a. CPS (Cyber Physical Scheme)
Cyber physical scheme or intelligent system is a system of computer in which a mechanism is monitored or controlled by computer.
b. IOT( Internet of Things)
Internet of things describes connect of physical objects with sensors, processing and software to exchange data from with other device and system.
c. Could computing
It is the on demand availability of com[uter system resources, computing power and etc.
d. Cognitive computing
It refers to technology platforms that influenced by cognitive science to stimulate the thought of human process involve in artificial intelligence.
5. Industry 5.0 : New technology developed is AI (Artificial Intelligence) and Man-Machine corporation.
Skills and Apprenticeship Updating required in India
Skills in employees is not according to required for prefect job. Our education systems is not updated our children for new skills and abilities for fit in anyone job of organization.
Today most of the manufacturing industries are lacking in providing apprenticeship training to employees and employees they don’t get to understand new technologies. Industries do not provide output at low cost and in effective manner. They do not provide to connect the people to work under the high quality employees and understand the working systems. this lacking India to generated output fast and at low cost. Germany is famous for providing the apprenticeship training to peoples and increase output easily.
For lacking in this areas government should take initiatives are
- Government make new laws of apprenticeship program.
- Industries connect with institution and institutions connect with students to provide apprenticeship training.
Overall In 2023 Industries want to adapted new technologies and skills in their work environment to stay in market and to compete high.
👉Want to updated new technologies click here: